Notification on School Traffic & School Access Restrictions on Essay Test (Only Seoul Humanities & Social Science Campus)
During the Essay Test, Nov. 17 (Sat) ~ Nov. 18 (Sun), school traffic and school access will be restricted on Humanities & Social Sciences Campus (Seoul). In order to preserve a silent atmosphere during the entrance examination, we ask for your understanding and cooperation. We apologies for the inconvenience.
1. Campus Access Restriction Period
▪ 06:30-24:00, 2018. 11. 17 (Sat)
▪ 06:30-18:00, 2018. 11.18 (Sun)
2. Traffic Restrictions: completely restricted
3. Access Restriction on Buildings
(Humanities & Social Sciences Campus) 600th Anniversary Hall, Toegye Hall of Humanities, Law School, Suseon Hall, Suseon Hall Annex, Dasan Hall of Economics, Hoam Hall, International Hall, Business School (including B1 study room), Central Library
- Due to venue set up, part of lecture rooms (except regular courses) and study rooms (after 15:00 PM) may be restricted for use on Nov. 16 (Fri), 2018.
- (Humanities & Social Sciences Campus) Access to 1,2,3,4 study rooms (1st floor) and study rooms on 3rd, 4th floors of Central Library, study rooms of Business School, study rooms of Toegye Hall of Humanities, and study rooms on 3rd floor of Law School are restricted.
- Shuttle bus does not run because of traffic congestion expected on school vicinities.
※ Contacts: (Humanities and Social Sciences Campus) Management Team (1118), Admissions Division (1353)