1) Those who have foreign citizenship and whose parents also do ※ Those who do not belong to or cannot prove 1): required to complete entire education courses abroad(elementary, junior high, high, and undergraduate school)
2) Norh Korean defetors
[Master’s / Combined MS&PhD Applicant]
1) Those who have earned a Bachelor's degree
2) Those who are prospected to earn a Bachelor's degree before entering to SKKU.
1) Those who have earned a Master's degree
2) Those who are prospected to earn a Master's degree before entering to SKKU.
The language requirements vary depending on majors.
Please refer to the admission guideline for details.
- Korean: A certificate of the Test of Proficiency in Korean (TOPIK)
- English: A proficiency test score of TOEFL, IELTS, etc.