Application Guideline ENGDownload KORDownload CHNDownload
- 1) Those who have foreign citizenship and whose parents also do
※ Those who do not belong to or cannot prove 1): required to complete entire education courses abroad(elementary, junior high, high, and undergraduate school)
- 2) Norh Korean defetors
- [Master’s / Combined MS&PhD Applicant]
- 1) Those who have earned a Bachelor's degree
- 2) Those who are prospected to earn a Bachelor's degree before entering to SKKU.
- [PhD Applicant]
- 1) Those who have earned a Master's degree
- 2) Those who are prospected to earn a Master's degree before entering to SKKU.
- The language requirements vary depending on majors.
- Please refer to the admission guideline for details.
- - Korean: A certificate of the Test of Proficiency in Korean (TOPIK)
- - English: A proficiency test score of TOEFL, IELTS, etc.