- [Admission] I have graduated SKKU in the past, do I still need to complete a full application and submit all documents?
Yes, you need to submit all required documents including graduation certificate/transcript again. If you are Ph.D applicant who graduated MA in SKKU and BA in overseas university, you need to submit apostille certificate for BA degree/transcript additionally.
- [Admission] I have already applied to SKKU in the past, do I still need to complete a full application and submit all documents again?
Yes, you need to submit all required documents again. If we are keeping the original copy, please contact our office(email@example.com / 82-2-760-0026).
- [Admission] I am Pakistani applicant, do I need to submit Apostille/certificate from the consul?
For Pakistani applicants, confirmation from the Higher Education Commision of Pakistan and Certificates from Inter Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC) can replace Apostille certificate.
However, applicant must submit both Higher Education Commision of Pakistan and Certificates from Inter Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC).
- [Admission] Do I need to contact professor in desired department of SKKU before applying?
For departments listed below, applicants need to contact the professor of SKKU before applying, and get accepted. Then, applicants must write the recommending professor's name in the application form.
Electronic, Electrical and Computer Engineering , Biological sciences, Chemistry, Pharmacy, Industrial Pharmaceutical Science, Mechanical engineering, Landscape Architecture, Architecture, Convergence Engineering for Future City, Interdisciplinary Course of Energy systems engineering, Interdisciplinary Course of Mechatronics engineering,Interdisciplinary Course of Photovoltaic System Engineering
Especially for Electronic, Electrical and Computer Engineering department, applicants must submit recommendation form from the professor(Please refer to the last page of admission guideline).
- [Admission] Is it necessary to obtain the confirmation from the Embassy or the Apostille confirmation for expected graduation certificate?
Yes, you need to submit expected graduation certificate with the confirmation from Embassy or the Apostille confirmation.
- [Admission] How can I apply the scholarship for international students of Natural Science, Engineering and Medicine?
Applicants who want to apply for the scholarship need to contact personally with SKKU professor in desired department. You need to ask the professor to be your academic advisor after admission. Also you need to prove your qualification for the scholarship. If the professor decides that you're qualified to get the scholarship, you'll get this scholarship after admission.
- [Admission] I need to get Letter of Acceptance(LoA) to apply scholarship in my country before applying. Can you issue LoA before finishing the admission procedure.
We don't offer any LOA before application process. After finishing all admission procedure, we could issue a certificate of acceptance for admitted students.
- [Admission] If I have only one original transcript(or graduation certificate) and I can’t re-issue this document. Should I submit this original document?
If you cannot submit original document, you need to visit our office and show that the copied document is the same with the original. If there is no difference, we return the original document back to the applicant.
- [Admission] If I completed university courses in English, do I need to provide the Certificate of English Proficiency or official English test result?
Applicants who completed their higher education as English don’t have to submit this English proficiency certificate.
Instead, applicant must submit a certificate(letter) from graduated university proving that all courses were conducted in English.
- [Admission] If I am a native English speaker, do I need to provide the Certificate of English Proficiency or official English test result?
If you're native English speaker, you don't have to prove your English proficiency.