You will find out the outcome of your application from this website.
You can print out the Acceptance certificate and the tuition bill online and need to deposit the amount
indicated in tuition bill within payment period.(*If you are a scholarship recipient, you can find it’s been applied to your tuition fee already)
- Personal Information Usage Agreement
- Application form for the Certificate of Admission
- Color Copy of Alien Registration Card
- Color Copy of Passport
- Passport photo
- Copy of Health Insurance Registration Certificate
- Registration Confirmation document
For further inquiries, please contact the Office of International Student Services [firstname.lastname@example.org]
International students may need to apply for a D-2 visa.
We offer help and support throughout the student visa process for all students who require one.
In order to apply for a D-2 visa, you need a Certificate of Admission from SKKU.
Certificate of Admission is issued when SKKU reports newly admitted international students to the Ministry of Justice as SKKU students.
All newly admitted international students must be issued a Certificate of Admission. If not, you will not be registered in the Ministry of Justice as a SKKU student and
will thus receive disadvantages on immigration. If you are currently staying in Korea, you can visit the Office of International Student Services with required documents.
If you are staying oversea, you can apply for it by email with scanned documents.
SKKU requires that all registered students carry adequate health insurance while enrolled.
The medical insurance policy is to ensure that every student has access to medical services, procedures,
and treatments required in case of illness or medical emergencies.You can be insured by paying the insurance fee when you pay the tuition (Group insurance) or buy your own insurance (Individual insurance).
04StepsInternational Student Orientation
- SKKU Dormitory[http://dorm.skku.edu/]]
- SKKU Library[https://lib.skku.edu/]
- SKKU Korean Language Course(SLI)[http://koreansli.skku.edu/koreansli/index.jsp]
- SKKU Campus Map[http://www.skku.edu/eng_home/map/intro.jsp]
- Korea Immigration Service[http://www.hikorea.go.kr/]
- Study in Korea(NIIED)[http://www.studyinkorea.go.kr/]
- Korea Tourism Information[http://www.visitkorea.or.kr/]
- Test of Proficiency in Korea(TOPIK)[http://www.topik.go.kr/]
The International Student Orientation (ISO) is a program for all newly-admitted international students at SKKU.It is offered by the Office of International Student Services(OISS) in cooperation with many other SKKU offices.
International Student Orientation provides valuable information to ease your transition to SKKU.
During Orientation you can discover campus resources, fulfill your International Student Orientation requirement,
and answer questions such as registering for classes and maintaining your VISA. Of course, you can meet your colleagues and seniors there. All new international students are required to attend.