- [Campus Life] Can I enter the dormitory if I apply for it?
- Yes, you can. For your safety and prompt adaptation, it is recommended to live in
※ Location of Dormitory
- Humanities and Social Sciences Campus : 15~20 minutes on foot from school
- Natural Sciences Campus: In the campus.
- [Admission] Should all documents be original?
- It is a principle that all documents should be original. In case that you need to submit the copied one, please get the notarization by government office or bring the original document with you to get a stamp after compared with the original from the school.
- [Admission] I passed high school qualification exam of Korea. Can I apply?
- When it is proved that you have the same academic background as high school graduates according to the law, you may apply.
- [Admission] I’m an overseas Chinese. Can I submit the certificate of family register by the Association of Overseas Chinese as a proof for nationality?
-Certificate of family register by the Association of Overseas Chinese is not accepted as it’s not an official document issued by government. However, if you get the certification for that document by Taipei Mission, certificate of family register by the Association of Overseas Chinese can be accepted.
- In case that both you and your parents are Taiwanese, you may submit‘Certification of Alien Registration’ which states the relation with your parents
- In case that one of your parents is a Korean, you should submit both Certificate of Kinship and Certification of Alien Registration.
- [Admission] I gave up my Korean nationality and obtained a foreign nationality. Can I apply?
- If the applicant and his / her parents give up their Korean nationality, they must submit the proof of loss of nationality, and applicant must submit proof that he / she obtained foreign nationality before entering high school.
- [Admission] Can I change the e-mail address and phone number that I submitted when I apply for the application?
- It is possible. You can give us your application number, recruitment unit, full name, and information you want to change through email@example.com(undergraduate)/firstname.lastname@example.org(graduate)
Important information such as the missing documents and an letter of acceptance will be sent to the email address and phone number that you submitted, so please make sure to write down the exact address and phone number.
- [Admission] TOPIK grades will come after the application deadline, can I submit it after the deadline?
- It is not possible. All language ability documents must be submitted before the application deadline.
- [Admission] Can I have a tuition fee refund after enrollment?
- You may. But you must give us a notice of your withdrawal within the designated period and submit a refund request form to the Office of International Student Services(OISS) within the designated period.
- [Admission] I applied for the first round and it I failed. Can I re-apply for the 2nd round?
- Yes, you can. After applying through the UWAY APPLY as the first round, you can visit the office or mail the application form and documents. If you want to use the documents you submitted in the first round, you need to provide the exact application number of the first round, recruitment unit, and full name. (However, documents that have expired must be resubmitted.)
- [Admission] Is it possible to apply to SKKU along with another Korean universities at the same period?
- You may apply to more than one university in Korea. However even if you are admitted to several universities, you can register to one university only in Korea.